Me as Senior Sales Director

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning!! 

It a loooong time we dont meet here.

I am still excited to see and update here. 

Semoga kawan-kawan pembaca blog Liza sentiasa dalam lindungan Ilahi.

Just nak update perkembangan terkini with Mary Kay journey.

I am now debut as Senior Sales Director!!! Tak sempat nak share masa debut Sales Director on December 2019.


Liza berpeluang graduate sekali lagi di Mary Kay!!


 Cari gambar pun dah tak jumpa. Ambik yg screenshot aci la kan..


Later Liza share. So now I am still sharing the benefits of using Mary Kay skincare and cosmetics and keep sharing the business opportunity via online class and coaching session.

Can’t wait to share with all of you!! 😍😍😍

Till me meet again! 

Interested to know about Mary Kay business?
Don’t hesitate to call me LIZA OTHMAN 0135606826


0 comments: